New works.

I wanted to share with you some of my recent works. Some of you may have seen Millie and Olivia, my sheep portraits hanging in The Red Hen. They've gotten a lot of attention with many requests. One such client inquired about commissioning a cow portrait after having dinner there one night. We spoke about what he and his wife were interested in and I showed him photos of cows I had photographed. I'd like for you to meet Mehitebel. Yes, that's her real name. I photographed this sweet cow on a farm north of DC a couple of years back and have been waiting for the perfect client to immortalize her. I feel that I was able to capture her gentle eyes and beautiful coat. The clients are thrilled and I can't wait for the framing to be completed and see her in her new home.

 
Mehitebel.  28" x 34".
 
 
 
I've also been working on a new grouping of orchids for my collection.


 
Cymbidium, 18" x 22".
 
 
 
Cattleya granulosa "John Jensen", 18" x 22".
 
 
 
Paphiopedilum, 18" x 22".
 
 
 
Paphiopedilum Hybrid, 18" x 22".
 
 
 
Cymbidium Strathdon "Cooksbridge Noel",  18" x 22".
 
If you would like more information on purchasing or commissioning a painting, kindly contact me at 202.306.2852.
 
 
John Matthew Moore Fine Art and Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment