With Warm Christmas Wishes.

A few years ago we had the opportunity to fly to Stockholm, Sweden in December for one of our long weekend European trips. My first impression of this amazing country was it's beautiful landscape. As we were descending for a landing, I looked out my window and saw one of the most amazing scenes I'd ever seen. The bare birch trees were thick and ghost-like against the snow covered ground. There were many wonderful memories I took away with me of that beautiful country and city, but my first impression was the strongest.

So for that following Christmas I wanted to recreate a piece of that memory. As luck would have it, I had a dwarf spruce tree that had given up after a long, hot summer. I took the tree and power washed the needles off and spray painted it white. Every year I decorate the tree differently. This year I opted for a white theme. I purchased a number of reproduction plaster intaglios from a dealer in London and wrapped and bowed each intaglio in chocolate ribbon.

Every time I look at my tree, I think of our trip to Sweden.


 
 
I hope this Christmas if full of wonderful memories for you and your loved ones.

With warm wishes,
Matthew

                                                        www.johnmatthewmoore.com
                                                                   202-306-2852

No comments:

Post a Comment